Monday, July 9, 2012

These terrible events

Everyones life has to have some curveballs thrown at it, and unfortunately , I had 2 thrown at me.
About 2 days ago, my best friend told me she has cancer, it's a long word, but I think it's something like MPB or I don't know. She tells me it's treatable and she's starting her Chemo & radiation this week, they found a tumor in her head, they did the surgery about a week ago to take it out, and the day after her birthday, the doctor told her the tumor was cancerous. She's doing great, she's still her outgoing & happy self.

My other curveball happened Friday night, aparrantly my Uncle Alex died that night while he was at his mom's house playing video games, his mom went to the bathroom and when she came back he was laying face down on the floor, no pulse.
We don't know how & why he died, but we will find out soon.
He's in a better place, and I can finally not cry when I think of him, that's progress right?

This just comes to show that you need to cherish everyone around you because you never know when their last day is going to occur.
-Priscilla xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment